You can download Resume in Word or Text format here.
|CHAKRAPANI NETTEMTel: (310) 478-6824 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||1914 Corinth Ave#209 Los Angeles California -
I have been working in the information technology industry for over eight years. Areas of technical proficiency include Web content, wireless content and database/application design and development using Microsoft .NET, Commerce Server, ASP, WML, XML, PL/SQL, Oracle, Visual Basic, and Developer 2000. Among my accomplishments functioned as Team-leader and Jr. DBA, holds a BS degree in Computer Science.
||HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, WML, Java Script, VBScript, PL/SQL 2.3
||MS Commerce Server, MS-SQL Server 7.0, Oracle 7.3, Oracle 8I, MS-Access 7.0
||Sun Solaris 2.5, UNIX, MS Windows-XP, Windows NT, Novell-NetWare, Windows 3.1/95/98/2000, MS-DOS
||Visual Basic 6.0, Crystal Reports 5.0, Developer/2000 v2.1, Forms 4.5 & 5, Reports 2.5 & 3, Front page 3.0
||Microsoft .NET, InterDev 6.0, Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator
||COM/DCOM, ODBC, OLE, RDO, ADO, DAO
||MS-SQL Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Server Manager, SQL Loader, SQL*Net 2.0, Designer/2000, ERWIN
||All IBM Compatible PCs, SUN RS/6000
Promenade Communications, 1/03 – To Date
As Consultant designed and developed shopping based website used with in the company.
- Website uses Microsoft Commerce server for Admin functionality, ASP.net and VB.net are used for user interface.
- Worked on XML pages to build catalogs for the shopping site.
- Site uses multiple payment methods with mulitple merchant gateways.
- Also supports Auctioning of the products, It has mostly Jewelry, Collectables, Sports items as products.
eLogic Corporation, 9/99 – 9/02
As teamleader designed and developed financial, wireless, content based websites for our clients, also maintains and host their sites. I had extensive knowledge/experience of content management and techniques for web applications.
- Worked on various financial sites like ZiffDevis, NDB, Washingtonpost, NYTimes, Forbes, news sites like Hoovers, NewsEdge, LexisNexis, web magazines like Variety, Publishers, LA411, and e-commerce sites NewsRe, GlobalRe.
- We provide news, stocks and charts for our clients
- We also developed admin tools using .NET technology for clients thru which they can change the look and feel of their sites.
- We control the cache time for most of the pages, by combining the content with database.
- Worked on wireless pages to provide stock quotes for few clients using WML.
- Also provide XML pages as well as parse XML feed using XSLT for some clients.
McDonald's Corporation, 01/98 8/99
All existing Oracle and Visual Basic applications are running
on Windows 3.1 environment has to be modified to run on Windows
95. Some applications involve in generating word documents
using the data from the database tables.
- Involved in development of Intranet application using ASP and
- Involved in converting applications developed on Oracle
7.3, Developer 2000(V2.1), Visual Basic 4.0 and MS-Access
- Involved in creation and modifications to existing Oracle
7.3 and Access 7.0 databases.
- Modified existing Packages, triggers, and stored
procedures utilizing PL/SQL.
- Modified existing tables.
- Converted applications from Access 2.0 to Access 7.0 and
Developer 2000 version 1.0 to version 2.1.
- These applications run some macros which, modified to run
on new environments.
- Modified application calls to DLLs to make sure they
exist on 32 bit Windows 95.
Singapore Network Services Pt., Singapore, 07/97 -
Analyst Programmer/Jr. DBA
As part of the Database Administration created the development
- Created SCHEMAs and users were assigned roles.
- Responsible for the tuning the database at SGA, I/O, Data
dictionary and statement level.
- Implemented the standards of Oracle Flexible Architecture
- Reorganizing the tablespaces as the users needed.
Developed as part of a team, Electronic Data Interchange
application on Internet. This application mainly used to transfer
various kinds of documents through electronic media. Two modules
each deal with back-end and front-end of the application.
- Involved in designing and developing Oracle database.
- Coded SQL scripts at database level.
- Wrote Packages to store data, reading from the inh(flat)
- Data validation is done at server side with the PL/SQL
- Wrote packages using PL/SQL to access data from the
database and write into inh file(flat file) using SQL*
- ORACLE Web Server with HTML is used to create various web
pages for user to enter the data.
- Used JAVA SCRIPT to validate the data entered by the
- Coded Libraries for common objects, which were used on
Mahindra Network Services Ltd., India, 01/97 - 06/97
This application mainly used to transfer various kinds of
documents through electronic media.
- Involved in database design, created different database
user roles based on the requirements and the users based
on the roles.
- Coded various PL/SQL PACKAGES to implement the backend
- Involved in tuning of SQL statements in all packages.
- Involved in finding the execution path of SQL statement
using EXPLAIN PLAN feature of Oracle and tuning them by
re-organizing of the statements or creating appropriate
- Coded using Visual basic 4.0, specified in EDI standards,
stores in our local databases.
- Crystal Reports used to create reports for messages.
Frontier Information Technologies Ltd., India, 01/94
Involved in various projects, using DEVELOPER/2000 and Visual
This application integrates all departments and improves
overall performance of the industry.
- Designed Oracle database to the 3rd
normalization and coded scripts to create SCHEMA objects.
- Involved in planning, optimizing and testing the database
backup and recovery strategies.
- Created user-end screens utilizing FORMS 4.5.
- Generated reports utilizing REPORTS 2.5.
- PL/SQL packages were coded for back-end of the
application. All packages were TUNED properly.
- Involved in application testing and implementation.
- Prepared application manuals for user training.
This application provides speedy operations of transactions
for customers at the branch level of the bank.
- Used DEVELOPER2000 for front-end development to create
various screens and reports requested by the client.
- Utilizing PL/SQL wrote procedures, functions, packages
and triggers to implement the complex business rules and
back-end calculations on database.
Hospital Patients Management is an application for
Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Involved in study of the existing procedures of the
hospital, database design and coding.
- ORACLE 7.x, FORMS 4.5 and REPORTS 2.5 are used to develop
This project is designed for the automation of financial
accounting for a pharmaceutical company.
- Coded PL/SQL PACKAGES, PROCEDURES and TRIGGERS to
implement functionality as requested by the client.
- Generated reports using oracle REPORTS tool for details
of purchasing of raw materials and packing materials,
sales, returns of the goods and year end processing.
Personnel Management System for in-house purpose.
- Developed using LOTUS NOTES to track the status of
projects being handled by each employee, their starting
date and the due date of completion.
BS Computer Science and Engineering, 1993
Bangalore University, India.